Loading...

Monday, June 16, 2008

NBA Finals Picks

There isn't much to say, except that I've had this NBA Finals series all wrong. While personally I am able to place bets during games with the service I use (and have been doing pretty well), my pre-game line picks have been off. That is probably because I have picked the Lakers in all five games so far, though even when they are win they are not covering the spread.

I hope I will be able to do better for the last game or two, though I do see myself taking the Lakers yet again in Game 6. I would be hard pressed to take them a third time in a row in a Game 7, however. As long as I finish even for the Playoffs, I guess no one can complain!

Will be back with another update this afternoon, probably on the U.S. Open playoff between Tiger Woods and Rocco Mediate. Should be fun to watch the beautiful weather at Torry Pines in San Diego, CA while it is down pouring rain here in South Florida.

And the picture? Gambling + Golf + Basketball = Chuck. Plus, you have to admit, it's pretty funny.

No comments: