Loading...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pick(s) of the Day - 5/23 and 5/24

I do not plan on posting explanations/details for my picks on a daily basis, unless requested by the readership, so do not get used to seeing many of these "Pick of the Day" threads.

With that being said, tonight the Lakers supported and solidified my belief that they are the best team in the West and have what it takes to win any game in any situation (see Game 1). This is an opinion I share with one other team left in the playoffs--the Pistons.

As I said before Game 1, the Pistons will win this series. They are battle-tested, playoff-experienced and have a better starting five and deeper bench than the Celtics. Yes, I said it. A better starting five. The Celts can go on and on about the "Big 3" but that doesn't matter when they have P.J. Brown and Eddie House coming off the bench. Personally, I'd rather have the "Complete 5" with Rodney Stuckey.

Take the Pistons again in Game 3 giving the points and look for a Lakers/Pistons Finals.

No comments: